SPECIFICATIES LIGHTSAVER ORIGINAL
LightSaver Original is a self-contained unit that is activated by the audible signal from a standard smoke alarm. The LightSaver Original is sold as an off-the-shelf package.
Product specifications for the LightSaver Original
- 1 LightSaver Original unit
- 2 light strands measuring approx. 3.6 metres (including connector)
- 2 PVC caps that are pushed onto the ends of the light strands
- 1 roll of LightSaver clear adhesive tape (approx. 12 metres) for fitting the light strands
- 1 9V alkaline battery
- Operating manual, installation instructions and technical specifications
- Replacement light strand can be supplied directly from stock
Technical specifications for the LightSaver Original
- Manufactured to comply with ISO9001 standards and bears CE Marking
- Works on a replaceable 9V alkaline battery with a minimum life of one year
- The system is activated by virtually all standard smoke alarms, provided they are fitted within a six-metre radius of the Original unit.
- The Original features a sensor which responds to the acoustic alarm from a smoke detector.
- When the battery level falls to a level that is insufficient to power the unit’s primary functions, the Original will emit an irregular flash indicating that the battery needs replacing.
- Features an accessible and easily opened battery compartment
- Has a handy test button so the operation can be tested regularly.